Tuesday, January 4, 2011

No Pain, No Gain

My resolution that I set every year:  exercise more.  Why is it so damn hard to get started again?  I've had the wonderful experience of being in an exercise groove, but that was before children.  I remember how I would wake up looking forward to the gym.  My body wanted it and needed it.  My hubby has been able to keep to his resolution of exercising more.  I'm very proud of him.  He has stuck to his routine for the past four days.  Now if I could just follow his lead.  Today, I will make a little dent in the exercise arena.  I am taking Darling #2 to the park later.  It's a start.   

1 comment:

  1. Exercise just plain sucks, let's be honest! There was a time in my life when I LOVED it, pre-baby and 50lbs ago!

    I'm a blogging mommy too, and wanted to check out your blog! Feel free to follow my blog if you'd like:

    http://aswessels.blogspot.com

    Keep writing! I look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete